I found that if I include only one link in a block, the block will be rendered correctly. But if I put more than one link, only the first one will be rendered and visible to me, and all text after that link will not be visible. This happens to both Chrome and Safari.
To reproduce it, try this example by copying and pasting
Test [Roam Research](https://roamresearch.com/) and [Roam Research Forum](https://forum.roamresearch.com/) to a block. This should be rendered as “Test Roam Research and Roam Research Forum”, but it only shows “Test Roam Research” in a block.
I’m not sure if it’s a new bug since I’ve been using Roam Research for a few months and never realized it.