I’m new to Roam Research but I hope I’m writing in the correct section in this great forum.
I’m tri-lingual and when I tried to tag keywords on Roam, I realized the system responded differently to English & to non-English languages. When I tagged keywords in English, Roam automatically detect the first following space and set the word as a tag (which is the norm). However, when I did the same thing with Chinese & Japanese, this automatic detection appears not to function normally unless I intentionally add the double brackets around the keywords. I think for the time being, I don’t mind manually adding the double bracket around non-English keywords because it usually takes great amount of effort to tackle problems encountered in non-English communities, but I simply hope to point out this little frustration here for the developer team.