RoamThemes Chrome extension for theme discovery and management

Hi everyone.

I just released a Chrome extension called RoamThemes: https://roamthemes.io

I was tired of messing with the CSS and I wanted simplified theme management. This allows you to change between a collection of community-designed themes.

I’d love your feedback.

9 Likes

I get a 404 when I click on the link to download the extension. Is it me ?

1 Like

Can you access the extension in the Chrome store directly? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/roamthemes/iinnlcahmailoholehlbhbefddpbojpa

1 Like

Still getting: " The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know."

Are you able to download other Chrome extensions? Sounds like an issue with Google. Maybe try clearing cache/cookies? And check other extensions that might block a Google domain.

2 Likes

Thanks, cleared cache/cookies and it worked!

Works pretty smoothly and some great themes! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Nice, great to hear.

works well so far thanks @jordanlyall — will let you know any feedback i have. cheers

2 Likes

Hey nice job and thank you for this!!

2 Likes

OMG! This is AMAZING. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a great tool. Very professionally done and makes the roam experience so much more pleasant.

2 Likes

Awesome, Jordan, thank you! I’m a Firefox user though (no cookies, no trackers, etc.) What’s the level of effort to create a Firefox extension? :pray:

1 Like

Some themes listed seem to be broken lately. Is there a way to fix it ?

1 Like

Yes, i also found that some themes wee updates on their source pages but the their last updates are not reflected if you are applying them from the RoamThemes extension.
I found RoamThemes extension to be super useful and a well designed tool but is a shame we don’t get the last updates the authors made to their themes.
i understand it would be also a pain if each theme code should be updated manually by the extension creator, Isn’t there a way to make the themes update automatically when they are updated on their source code bythe designer?