Remove Intercom 😅

I know Intercom is great for support etc. and it makes perfect sense to have it on the homepage of a website, but it’s really super obnoxious to have this thing in my personal knowledge sanctuary… It’s just gross. I really hate it. Is that my reward for just upgrading my account to “believer”? :sweat_smile:

I’ve already set

.intercom-lightweight-app {
  display: none;
}

but I wish I could just not load it at all. Maybe I’m the only one who feels that way… :thinking:

15 Likes

There should an option to remove it. Its quite large too, its off putting. Not a fan.

7 Likes

I created an account to this forum expressly to concur with this feature request. The intercom should nested into the Roam Help popup, for its current placement intrudes on my otherwise positive user experience.

6 Likes

Hi, @Yann. How can I set:

.intercom-lightweight-app {
display: none;
}

Do I, perhaps, create a new page, add a code block, and then hope for the best?

Update: In my roam/css page, I added a code block, of type CSS, and pasted the above therein.

2 Likes

If you create a page called roam/css, Roam will automatically recognize it as a sort of “user override” of the default css.

Once the page is created, add a block. You can call it whatever you want. Then nested under that block create a code block, set it to css and paste in the code in my original message.

I’m attaching a screenshot of my stuff so you can see how it should look like (ignore all the other stuff, it’s unrelated)

3 Likes

I also really dislike this, fwiw.

3 Likes

The intercom should nested into the Roam Help popup

I heartily agree with this proposed solution.

2 Likes

they just heard you and @DevonHJames . Thanks

1 Like