About the Feature Requests category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

1 Like

Great that we have this now. I still have 4 bookmark-buttons in a row: the Slack, the Feshdesk, the Github channel. I’ve posted everywhere. It would be nice to be able to clean up and consolidate, so: Is this the place that replaces all of the above? It would be nice to explain the what-goes-where to everybody in a few places ( in the Welcome to Discourse post?, the FAQ and maybe copy paste that to Slack, Feshdesks, Github and Twitter too ;))

CHEERS❤//remko

4 Likes

The Welcome page in the Help database literally says “Can I submit bug reports and feature requests? Yes! Add them to the Issue Tracker” which is in Github. I’ve already submitted three requests there.